Commercial Drainage Services - Effluent Licence Application

All Food Service Establishments (FSEs) require a Trade Effluent Licence (TEL) as part of the environmental legislation under the Local Government Water Pollution Acts. Trade Effluent Licences are issued by the local authority and apply limitations on fats, oils and grease in local drainage systems.

Active Drain Solutions provides expert assistance to businesses on obtaining and renewal of their Trade Effluent Licence application. We have many years experience working with businesses and local authorities to ensure licences are filled out correctly, processed and maintained.

Where necessary, Active Drain Solutions can provide other services and professional drainage advice in relation to grease trap installations and upgrades, drain tracing and CCTV drainage surveys. For further information on these drainage services, contact us on 085 707 7190